1. Information about us
The Site, the App, and all content within the Site and the App, are owned or controlled by Ellsutria Limited (company number 10223743), 15 Stratton Street, London W1J 8LQ, United Kingdom (“We”, “Us”).
2. Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you including (without limitation) the following:
• date of birth;
• e-mail address;
• phone number;
• IP address;
• your location;
• information that derives from your use of the Site such as details of your web-browser and operating system;
• financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
• information you give us by filing in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise, e.g. to receive newsletters and/or to enter competitions; and/or
• information we receive from other sources such as information you provide to our trusted partners.
3. Uses made of the Information
We may use the information held about you in the following ways:
• to improve the Services and/or Site and/or the App;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
4. Disclosure of your Information
• any member of our group (i.e. our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries) from time to time;
• trusted partners and third parties including: business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the purposes set out above;
• advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others;
• analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site and/or the App; and/or
• any credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
5. Where we store your information
We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
a. enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
b. recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
c. measuring how you are using the Services, to make the Services easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
7. Your Rights and Contact
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from external websites that we do not own or control. All these sites will have their own privacy policies which will apply to your use of those sites and their use of your information.
9. Access to Information
You have the right under the Dara Protection Act to access information that we hold about you. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.