SNOW QUEEN VODKA
2. To provide or offer to you our Services, it is sometimes necessary for us to collect and process certain personal information (“Data”), including some or all of the following: name, address, date of birth, gender, email addresses and/or phone numbers, IP addresses, web-browser details, operating system details, your activities on the Site, your personal preferences relating to the Services and/or other relevant information. The Data will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us, and will be used to provide you with, and to improve, the Services. Also from time to time we and/or our trusted partners may contact you with offers that may interest you and/or to inform you of other products and services. All Data is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation and we will keep your personal information only for as long as is necessary.
3. The Data is stored on our servers or those of third-party storage service providers. We may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business which may involve the transfer of certain divisions or assets of our company to other parties, and Data, where relevant, may be transferred to such third parties. Additionally, from time to time we may transfer Data to locations outside the European Economic Area, some of which may have different data protection laws to the UK or the EU, or no data protection laws. In all such cases, we transmit such information only to entities that comply with this policy and applicable law.
4. We may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions. Cookies are also used to collect general usage and volume statistical information. We may use local “shared objects”, also known as “Flash” cookies. Examples of other reasons include:
- enabling us to recognise your device so that you don't have to give the same information to us several times;
- recognising that you may already have given a username and/or password; and/or,
- measuring how you are using the Site, to make the Site easier to use and to ensure sufficient capacity for quick delivery.
5. Please note you have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of Data or to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Data. Information about concerns or complaints may be made to the Information Commissioners Office in the UK via https://ico.org.uk/concerns. If you have any questions or if you do not want us to retain or use your personal information, you may withdraw your consent (i.e. “opt out”), by contacting us at email@example.com.